PRIMERS, RESULTS AND SOFTWARES
- We deliver High quality read lengths of up to 1100 Q20 bases
- You have access to a Secure download of your results on our FTP Server
- Trace files in *.ab1 format, sequence fasta files (.fa) for text format
- We store your DNA Samples and Specific Primers for 2 months
- This allow easy re-order of supplementary sequencing on your archived samples
- We store your sequence data results on our server for 1 year
Softwares for DNA sequencing editing and analysis
You can find here some links to download freeware for editing your DNA sequencing traces and also some links for DNA sequence analysis tools.
1-How to read your sequence
When doing assembly or mutations study use trace files. Here are the links to programs to look at the traces:
1-Some links to Blast or analyse your sequences files
Molecular Databases on NCBI
A list of molecular databases from NCBI including; Nucleotide Databases, Protein Databases, Structure Databases, Taxonomy Databases, Genome Databases and Expression Databases
Basic Local Alignment Search Tool (BLAST)
BLAST finds regions of local similarity between sequences. The program compares nucleotide or protein sequences to sequence databases and calculates the statistical significance of matches.
Links to download Primer design softwares or Online Primer Design
ExonPrimer is a Perl script that helps to design intronic primers for the PCR amplification of exons. The script needs a cDNA and the corresponding genomic sequence as input. It aligns these sequences using Blat and designs PCR primers to amplify each exon using Primer3. The positions of the exons are deduced from the alignment of the genomic and the cDNA sequences.