What to expect from our DNA Sequencing Services
- Rapid turnaround time : Within 24 hours after receiving sample
- Flexible sample submission (see details in sample submission guidelines)
Accept samples submitted in different tube formats: 1.5ml tubes, strip tubes and 96-well plates
Allow for various types of template: Plasmid, unpurified or purified PCR products
Premix your primer/template in the same sample or send them in separate tubes
- Free universal primers – if you want more informations click here to download the complete list
- High quality : Read length up to 1kb on ABI 3730xl with full QC review.
- Easy-to-use online quotation/ordering system
- Convenient data retrieval through secure server
Custom DNA sequencing services for your PCR and/or Plasmids samples
We offer several Sanger DNA sequencing services for PCR and/or plasmids, our offer includes verification of short to very long inserts sequencing (up to 8-10Kb)
Single strand Optimized : single strand DNA sequencing > 900 bases, manual editing and verification, repeated reactions up to 3 times in case of failure and optimisation included. Difficult templates often fail in the first sequencing attempt. For best results, choose Optimized Read service.
Single Strand Regular : single strand DNA sequencing > 900 bases, automatic editing Phred
Double Strand Optimized : double strand DNA sequencing >900 bases, automatic editing Phred, repeated reactions and optimisation included Sequencing of both strands, manual editing of the sequence with software and consensus sequence editing.
Single Strand 96 Well Plates : single strand DNA sequencing > 900 bases, automatic editing Phred.This Service is valid for > 48 samples delivered in PCR Plates
DNA 1X Primer Walking : single strand DNA walking, editing, sequence assembly up to 8 -10 kb. Service include primers desing and synthesis.
DNA 2X Primer Walking : double strand DNA walking, editing, sequence assembly up to 8-10 kb. Service include primers design and synthesis.